She participated in a great number of recitals, auditions and also as an accompaniator (since 1987) in various well-known Concert Halls in Bucharest (Dalles Hall, The Auditoriums at the Goethe Institute, The House of Latin America, the Czech Embassy, The Nottara Museum, The Composers’ Union, The George Enescu Auditorium of the Music University, The Small Auditorium of the Museum of Art), Arad, Bacau (Romania) and Bremen, Oldenburg, Freiburg, Norden (Germany).
She took part in many concerts as a pianist, being awarded the following prizes
- in 1990 the second prize in the piano competition “Silvia Serbescu” in Bucharest
- in 1994 she took part in the International Competition “Jeunesses Musicales” in Bucharest
- in 1996 she competed successfully for a scholarship for the Music University of Freiburg together with her brother Vlad Popescu
Concerts / Recitals (Selection):
- she performed in an “Astor Piazzolla” concert for three times with Peter Soave on Bandoneon and the Radio Chamber Orchestra Bucharest conducted by Roberto Salvalaio (2001) and by Horia Andreescu (2004)
- between 2002 - 2005 she took part at the Composers’ - Colloquim in Oldenburg, performing in several concerts with her compositions and works of other composers as well
- in November 2002 she performed at the Altes Gymnasium, Oldenburg, in a concert organised by the “Zonta-Club” for the young Romanian composers in Oldenburg
- in June 2003 she performed in Norden (Germany) in a concert organised by the Ladie´s Circle 39 Norden-Nordsee
- in November 2004 she participated in the Music Festival “Women-Composers and their Work – Blickpunkt Romania” Kassel (2004) representing the young Romanian women composers, by performing in a piano recital
- in March 2007 she performed in Oldenburg together with Norbert Ternes (2d.Concertmeister Oldenburgischen Staatstheater) and Andre Saad (1.Cellist Oldenburgischen Staatstheater) in a Brahms - Haydn trio concert.
- in June 2010 she performed in Bleckede in a concert organised by Atelier Neue Musik with her compositions and works of other young composers
- in Mai 2015 she performed (Celeste) in a vocal-symphonic concert with the orchestra of the State Philharmonic of Arad
Between 2000 – 2004 she was piano teacher at the Music School no.2 and no.4 in Bucharest.
Since 2002 she has been giving further piano lessons in Germany.
Since 2010 she works occasionally as piano repetitor for violin competitions with the Music School no.2.
Since 2012 she works occasionally as piano repetitor for the Children Choir "Cantus Cordis".